We can undertake all types of remittances at competitive exchange rates/charges for sending money to our own branches
in India / foreign centres or for other bank branches.
We are always available for your banking needs. Please give us an opportunity to serve you.
Remittance Charges (as from 1.7.2017)
|INR TT to BOI branches||JPY1,500.-|
|INR TT to other banks||JPY2,000.-|
|Other currency (USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, etc.)||JPY5,000.- + @|
|TT for Fixed Deposit creation in India||JPY1,000.-|
@Lifting charge 0.05% may be levied.
Please click below and read Terms and Conditions and other information before applying for overseas remittance.
Please contact our branches for further details.
Thank you for your continued support to Bank of India.
Bank of India Japan Branches are taking the measures to prevent spread of COVID-19 guided by the Japanese Bankers Association.
We request all our valued customers to…
* Wear a Mask when visiting the branch
* Disinfect hands at the entrance when entering the branch premises
* Keep distance in the banking hall
* Avoid visiting the branch when having fever, symptoms of cold, etc.
* Fix an appointment before visiting the branch to reduce waiting time
We ask for your kind understanding and cooperation.
STAY SAFE and STAY HEALTHY!
1st June 2020